· 1977: foundation of the firm by Allgäuer Helmut, on a farm dating back to 1790 in Theresienfeld
· 1977 - 1988: mainly restoration of church organs
· 1985: reconstruction of the organ workshop in the former barn
· 1986 : transfer of the workshop to Grünbach am Schneeberg to a former inn (elevation 700 meters, situated in a solitary spot)
· 1988: first construction of a church organ (2/14)
· 1989: construction of a chest organ (1/3), 60 kgs in two parts (40/20kgs), transportable in a car
· 1991: construction of the first regal for the university of Graz
· 1995: construction of a canopy organ (masterwork of Christoph Allgäuer)
· 1997: transfer of the firm (generation change)
· 1998: reconstruction of a piano organ from 1580 for the technical museum in Vienna
· 2000: development of a piano organ consisting of 2 parts (virginal / chest organ)
· 2001: introduction up of an internet homepag
· 2002 migration to Würflach into the former estate building of Villa Hettmannsdorf
· 2008 implementation of a wood chip heating system
· At the beginning, we only restored church organs. Through this activity, we learned about ancient production methods.
· Today we mainly build new organs with 3 - 40 registers. Besides, we also produce regals with the appropriate wind systems. We only produce the instruments after the orders and requirements of our customers.